Lunch and Learn Program
Architectural & Security, Gate & Fencing Systems Lunch and Learn
Length: 1 Hour
Credits: 1 (Learning Units)
Provides an overview of fencing and gate systems which are both functional and decorative, and are designed to meet modern security and design requirements while harmonizing with the surrounding environment.
- Identify a wide range of exterior and interior applications of today's fence and gate systems.
- Discuss today's fence and gate systems in terms of their composition, materials, coatings, and finishes.
- Classify gate track configurations, hardware, hinges, and locking mechanisms.
- Identify the performance elements of various types of fencing systems.
- Assess factors such as security, efficiency, aesthetics, and specify the most appropriate system.
C.E.S. facilitator has been trained on C.E.S. guidelines and presentation skills. The facilitator has over 20 years in the construction industry with Ametco, McGraw-Hill, Sweets & Dodge, as well as with Reed Construction Data.
Method of Delivery:
Electrical Power and screen for the PowerPoint presentation. The facilitator will provide the laptop.
Cost to Participants:
There is no cost to bring this program into your firm or chapter meeting.
4326 Hamann Pkwy, Willoughby, OH 44096